HOME | My Picks | Site Map | Relocation
Ace Realty Logo
Real Estate and Relocation Co.
  Apartment Search Map Search Relocation Service US Military Life in Korea  

Life in Korea
 * Accommodation
 * Garbage Disposal
 * Driving
 * Communication
 * Transportation
 * Medical Services
 * Tourism
 * Sports
 * Leisure
 * Etc

Life in Korea - Medical Services
  - Psychological counseling   - Immunizations   - Natal care
  - Eye care   - National Health Insurance for Foreigner   - Free Medical Clinic
      for Migrant Workers in Korea
  - Hospitals   - Emergencies   - Medication and Pharmacies
  - Oriental clinics   - Dental care   - Inoculation

When you move into your home in Seoul, it is very important to locate the nearest hospital with an emergency department. If you need any related information, please contact the MRS at 010-4769-8212 or 010-8750-8212

The emergency telephone number for an ambulance is 119. Unfortunately, the operator may not understand English. In this case, you can ask for a translator. If the situation isn't very serious, it is suggested that you drive or take a taxi to your nearest emergency department. If this is not possible and the emergency operator cannot understand you, leave the phone off the hook and the emergency services will try to trace your location. If you are calling from a cellular phone however, your location cannot be traced.
  Alternatively, if you have a security system installed in your home, press the panic button and the security
  company can help.

  • Emergency evacuation :
  •   Emergency evacuation is available through International SOS, an AEA company.
      Many companies have corporate memberships. Check with your employer to determine if this service is
      available to you. International SOS also provides general medical advice, professional monitoring of medical
      conditions of member patients and language assistance as well as emergency transportation within Korea.
      International SOS provides 24-hour coverage. Tel : 790-7561

  • Poison control :
  •   - Poison control information in Korea can be best obtained from the 121
      - Hospital Emergency Room on Yongsan Army Base at 7917-5450/5545
      - Police 112
      - Fire, Emergency, Ambulance 119
      - Medical Emergency 1339
      - Red Cross Emergency 129
      - Seoul Metropolitan Police Foreign Affairs 82-2-739-6848

    House Regist

    Korea Apartments | Korea Houses | Korea Villas | Seoul Apartments | Seoul Houses | Seoul Villas
    Apartment Search | Map Search | Relocation Service | Life in Korea | US Military | Request
    HOME | About Us | Site Map
    Copyright © 2010 acerealty.co.kr - Ace Realty Consulting Co. All Right Reserved.
    Registered No : 92240000-1362 / Tel: 02-797-0330 / E-mail: acerent7@gmail.com
    D-#207, Yongsan Park Xi Bldg, Hangangryo-1Ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea.